INSPIRE is the early career and student network for the ISBM.
INSPIRE aims to facilitate the development and promotion of research opportunities and mentoring for students and early career researchers in behavioural medicine.
The stated goals of INSPIRE are to:
- Establish networking opportunities within INSPIRE both online, and at regional and international meetings.
- Establish didactic and mentorship opportunities with more established members of the field
- Support Education, Training and Professional Development
- Enhance representation and encourage exposure of early career researchers in ISBM
- Increase the visibility of early career research within the field
The ISBM INSPIRE Chair is a 4-year term position.