We have an upcoming ISBM election in 2023 and now is the time to solicit candidates for the open positions on the ISBM board. We need all you to support our efforts to ensure a continued strong ISBM leadership after the election, by encouraging members of your societies to consider this opportunity to engage with the strategic leadership work of the ISBM and by suggesting relevant candidates.
The positions we need to fill at the upcoming election are:
- ISBM President-Elect (length of term: 2 years)
- ISBM Education and Training Chair (length of term: 4 years)
- ISBM INSPIRE Chair (length of term: 4 years)
- ISBM International Collaborative Studies Committee Chair (length of term: 4 years)
- ISBM Organizational Liaison Committee Chair (length of term: 4 years)
I hereby urge you to name nominees for each open position. The deadline for nomination is April 17, 2023.
For questions or to discuss potential candidates, please reach out to Mette Terp Høybye, ISBM Nominations Committee Chair, at Mette.Terp.Hoybye@rm.dk.