ISBM will present up to ten Early Career Awards to encourage and support careers in behavioral medicine. Selection of the Early Career Award is based on total career achievement and review of an accepted abstract. Priority may be given to applications from countries with limited resources, and/or representatives from different geographical regions. To qualify for an award, the applicant has to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Should be no more than seven (7) years out from their highest degree and/or
- Have held a faculty or professional position for no more than seven (7) years.
- Must submit an abstract of empirical work.
- Must be the first or only author of the accepted abstract.
- Attendance and presentation at the congress is required.
The submission deadline is January 4, 2023 at 11:59pm PST. To learn more, visit the Congress Website.