Early bird rates end April 15 – register now!
Early Bird rates for the ICBM Congress in Vancouver end on April 15 – don’t wait and register now. Rates will go up after that.
Delegates whose organization is a full or affiliate member of ISBM, students and attendees from low- and middle-income countries benefit from reduced fees.
ICBM offers a great selection of pre-congress workshops to be held on August 23, 2023 at the congress hotel. Tickets can be purchased upon registration.
- #1 – Introduction to most: an approach for building more effective and implementable behavioral interventions
- #2 – Developing mobile health research apps using a “No-code” App Builder
- #3 – Sustaining the implementation of chronic disease prevention initiatives in community settings
- #4 – A primer on advanced evidence synthesis methods: how to plan for rapid systematic reviews and living systematic reviews
- #5 – Contemporary mixed methods research for behavioral scientists
- #6 – Open Your Data (OYD) – Let’s unpack the black box of qualitative analysis together
- #7 – Integrating sustainable development: A co-creative workshop for researchers and practitioners in behavioral medicine